Friday, September 09, 2005

Action Figuring

Well, the numbers have been run for last month. Bad news is, I miss Kayleen. On the other hand, thanks to decreased expenses (not just from her leaving to get a much better job) and occasionally increased business, we actually turned a profit for the month. We're $35 in the black, ladies and gents! I'm hoping to do better this month, and if the high school business continues steady and other customers keep coming in, I'm pretty sure we'll manage it. Still may have to do a dinner shift to really make headway on the debts, but right now any good sign is welcome. Odd, though, I don't feel elated about this like I should. Either I'm a natural pessimist, or a well-trained one.

In the meantime, I am undergoing Adventures in Cheap Software(TM), in which I buy computer games for $10 and try them out. If I think anyone remotely cares, I might even review a few...

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A profit even. That's good news. Here's to a significantly improved profit this month. At least the tide has turned in the right direction. Do you have indications that there would be customers for a dinner shift?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home