Wednesday, December 14, 2005

All I Want For Christmas is World Domination

I'm a hard person to buy for. I have very definite tastes, and most of the time I don't let them slip unless someone's already bought something. However this year, someone actually asked me what I want for Christmas. In case there might be more than one person who both (A) cares and (B) has money, I am enclosing my wish list in the comments for this post. Be apathetic. Be very apathetic.
.
.
.
.
.
But not so apathetic you lie down and die... Sorry, sudden Firefly movie flashback.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Benneducci said...

Okay, the things I really want:

A job I like and that actually pays money.
A cute girlfriend.
Somewhere to live that doesn't involve any members of my family.
A small country to run/abuse/hire competant people to run for me.
A vacation.

Now, things I would like that someone could actually get for me...
Manga:
Ai Yori Aoshi vol. 10
Aria vol. 3 or 4
Galaxy Angel vol. 3
Sakura Taisen vol. 1
Books:
Voyage From Yesteryear - James P. Hogan
Job: A Comedy of Justice - Robert A Heinlein
Music:
Enya - Watermark (need a copy on cd)
The Police - Synchronicity
Anything by Mannheim Steamroller (except Fresh Aire 8)
Other:
Gift certificates for Amazon.com
Lindor balls
Pocky

Yes, I'm a weird person. What was your first clue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home